Welcome to BigShotBasketballAcademy.com!
The purpose of Big Shot Basketball Camps is to provide a place where young basketball players learn to develop their skills. Basketball, like any other sport, has become more competitive than ever. In order to be successful, you must learn the fundamentals of the game. Our camps will give you an opportunity to learn skills that will make you a better player. Our staff includes the very best high school coaches in the area. These coaches will concentrate on teaching you the fundamentals to make you a winner!
Big Shot Basketball Camp Director
Throughout our camps, follow us for updates on twitter @StIgnatiusHoops.
Big Shot Fundamentals
1. Becoming an all-around threat
2. Shooting: off the pass and the dribble
3. Offensive movement without the ball
4. Ball-handling skills
5. Individual and team defense
6. Offensive and defensive conversion
7. Rim attacks and finishes
8. The importance of playing hard
9. The importance of team play
10. Overall physical conditioning
11.The importance of listening to coaches
12. The importance of never looking back
Saint Ignatius Basketball
“Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam”
43 Sectional Championships
24 District Championships
3 Regional Championships
1 State Runner-Up
1 State Championship